Are your logistic carriers delivering on-time?
When you are depending on carriers to deliver your orders, you need up-to-the-minute visibility into how they are performing. Failure to track performance can lead to missed delivery and unhappy customers.
- Monitor shipment performance on a continuous basis
- Detect risks in real time and take immediate action
- Benchmark carriers and identify opportunities for efficiencies
What are your freight costs as percentage of sales?
The key to optimizing logistics efficiency lies in achieving the right balance between performance and cost. Keep a lid on costs with up-to-data visibility into your freight spends.
- Combine all your logistics data into one analysis
- Keep a close monitor on premium freight
- Compare mileage rates for various routes
Are damaged goods by your carriers a problem?
Goods lost or damaged in-transit not only affect customer confidence but also impact profitability. Minimize in-transit damage losses by quickly identifying and addressing root causes.
- Measure the cost of damaged goods
- Compare performance across carriers
- Uncover opportunities to streamline processes